- Polished - A shiny and Reflective finish
- Matte- A non -reflective finish
- Antiqued- Usually in silver, a black color is applied in the grooves
- Hammered- A uniform, dented look
- Patina- lovely green with an antique look
- Brushed- Satin finish, some with visible brush stroke
- Bangle- A constant connected piece- meant to be slipped over the hand.
- Half-Cuff- A metal plate usually with some sort of connectors.
- Cuff- a C shaped metal piece that can be slightly opened for wearing.
Any of various edible marine gastropod molluscs of the genus Haliotis, having an ear-shaped shell that is perforated with a row of respiratory holes.
Mother of Pearl
Mother of Pearl can be found in all shell sea creatures, as its actually a mineral the creature secretes and can help fight off infection. However not all Abalone has Mother of Pearl. They are very similar in looks, the only difference is Abalone shows a variety of colors, but Mother of Pearl has a milky white color.